Breast Surgery

London, Birmingham and Manchester

Keeping it simple

Our Breast Surgery Options

Breast surgery involves changing the volume and shape of a breast in proportion to the body using various surgical techniques whilst also taking into account the individual requirements of the patient.

Many women choose to have breast surgery to increase their body confidence and to feel comfortable with the size and shape of their breasts.

UK Health Centre

Cosmetic Surgery Guide to Breast Implants

Breast enlargement surgery (medically known as “breast augmentation surgery”) remains the most popular form of cosmetic surgery in the UK. According to the NHS, approximately 80% of women who request enlargements are purely down to cosmetic reasons, while medical reasons account for the remaining 20%. However, breast implants are now not the only way in which breasts can be enlarged. Breast enlargement clinics are increasingly offering options such as body fat transfers to improve the size and shape of breasts…..

GET IN TOUCH

Book a Consultation

When you book with Surgery Group your consultation is with a surgeon not a salesman.